Each link will open up the corresponding worksheet in PDF format. Please print the worksheets applicable to you, and fill them out completely, with your totals for the year (remember: no rounding!).
If you are Married Filing a Joint return (MFJ), you only need to fill out one Basic Worksheet for the moth of you. All other worksheets should be done separately.
2020 Worksheets for everyone, regardless of profession:
- BASIC WORKSHEET» **This has been updated for 2020 - please be sure to fill this form out as it has info we need in order to file your return.**
- CHECKLIST OF THINGS WE NEED» What to send us.
- RECORD KEEPING REQUIREMENTS» Things you need to know, in case you're questioned.
- HOW TO PREPARE YOUR TAX INFO» Hints for getting organized.
- ABOUT THE DREADED L.A. CITY BUSINESS TAX» We know you're not really a business, but you should still read this.
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)» Just check it out.
Worksheets Specific to Occupation
Please only fill out one worksheet per person/business activity.
- ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY DEDUCTIONS» Everyone working in the entertainment industry -- except for performers, writers, and musicians -- add this to your Basic Worksheet.
- PERFORMER’S DEDUCTIONS» Actors, singers, etc. Add this to your Basic Worksheet.
- WRITER’S DEDUCTIONS» Writers, add this to your Basic Worksheet.
- MUSICIAN’S DEDUCTIONS» Musicians, add this to your Basic Worksheet.
- EMPLOYEE BUSINESS EXPENSES» Teachers, nurses, or anyone who may have business expenses but is not in the entertainment industry, OR has income with taxes withheld (W-2).
- SERVICE BUSINESS» If you receive fees for performing a service, you need this worksheet along with the Basic Worksheet.
- GENERAL BUSINESS» If you sell a product, this is the worksheet for you.
- RENTAL INCOME & DEDUCTIONS» Fill out one of these worksheets for each rental property, along with the Basic Worksheet & any others you may need.
OTHER WORKSHEETS TO USE AS NEEDED:
- SCHEDULE D STOCK SALES WORKSHEET»